- Allan McKay - Live Action Series - Term 1
- Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Pro 188.8.131.52
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 MP1 14.0.2332.0100
- Super Hide IP 184.108.40.206
- Soft4Boost Easy Disc Burner 220.127.116.111
- PMI-ACPВ® Agile Methodologies
- Soft4Boost Document Converter 18.104.22.1681
- Adam Linkenauger - Video Traffic System
- Snappy Driver Installer R535 (Driver Pack 17022)
- Premiere Pro Guru: Speed Changes
- SideFX Houdini FX 16.0.504.20
- Data in the Cloud.with OpenStack
- Creating Walk-throughs for Unity with Enlighten Using 3ds Max
- Savvius OmniPeek Enterprise 10.1.0 (x86x64)
- Building Applications Using Elastic Beanstalk
Fundamentals of FPS UI Design
HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~251 kb/s | 1920x1080 | Duration: 01:31:07 | English: AAC, 160 kb/s (2 ch) | + Project files | 567 MB
In this course we'll delve into the UI aspects of a first person shooter. You've learned the mechanics of how to shoot a weapon, now we need to add visual elements to represent how much ammo we have, our health and armor, minimaps and even a weapon selection menu
In this course we'll learn how to:
Create a static crosshair that changes color based on what we're aiming at
Slice up sprite sheets
Using health bars that diminish when taking damage
Creating two different types of minimaps including UI and camera based
Implementing a UI weapon cycle menu with buttons and animations
By the end of this course you'll have a better understanding of how you can implement various UI components with scripts for your first person shooter.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
[MULTI] Fundamentals of FPS UI Design Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, [MULTI] Fundamentals of FPS UI Design Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.
MacOSX, Multilingual, AskVideo, Desktop, BluRay, Edition, Multilangual, Learning, Building, Enterprise, Converter, Professional, YouTube, Ableton, KONTAKT, MULTiFORMAT, Machines, Collection, Nuance, Remote, Kontrol, Studio, Explored, Revoice, Developers, Photoshop, JustBroadcaster, Programming, Bundle, Wallpapers, MediaHuman, Designer, Driver, Faction, Applications, Kilpatrick, Course, Mastery, Introducing, American
Show all tags
Show all tags