- Emily For Genesis 3 Female
- Christmas 19036301 - Project for After Effects (Videohive)
- Vectors - Shiny Golden Shields 2
- Mail Designer Pro 3.2.2 Multilingual MacOSX
- iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro with OCR for Mac 5.7.0
- Aiseesoft PDF Converter 3.3.19 Multilingual MacOSX
- Stephen Brennan - Survival Skills of the Native Americans: Hunting, Trapping, Woodwork, and More (EPUB)
- Plaid tartan seamless pattern
- Helen You - The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook (EPUB)
- Mike Markel - Practical Strategies for Technical Communication, 2nd Edition
- Kevin D. Dahm - Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- ThemeForest - New Comer v2.2 - Under Construction & Coming Soon - 1741861
- Sally Kuzemchak - Cooking Light Dinnertime Survival Guide: Feed Your Family. Save Your Sanity. (EPUB)
- TTC Audio - Tools of Thinking: Understanding the World Through Experience and Reason
- Happy Valentine's Day vector, hearts, romance, love #14
ADINA System 9.2.1 Win/Linux x64
Size: 640.9 MB Type: Software
Year / Release Date: 2016
Developer: ADINA R & D, Inc.
Bit depth: 64-bit
Medicine: Present (Team-SolidSQUAD)
Description: ADINA (Automatic Dynamic Incremental Nonlinear Analysis) - a versatile program that works on the basis of the finite element method used for linear and nonlinear engineering calculations. ADINA solves structural and thermal problems, count for, and conduct multifizicheskie electrostatic simulation. Implementation of the program in the design or manufacture of the product is the best solution for reducing the cost of manufacture of prototypes and shorten the time of testing. Modern computational methods underlying the ADINA program, distinguish it from other programs, thanks to accurate and reliable results for solving nonlinear problems.
Main features of the package:
- Linear structural analysis
- Vysokonelineynyh structural analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Interaction with designs flows
NX Nastran as a module using ADINA non-linear calculations.
The ADINA System Package consists of the following modules:
ADINA Structures - a module for calculating static and dynamic strength of solids and structures. The calculation can be carried out both in linear and in vysokonelineynyh statement, taking into account nonlinear material, large deformation and contact.
ADINA CFD - software package for the simulation of compressible and incompressible fluid, using the finite-volume and finite element discretization.
ADINA Thermal - software module for solving heat transfer problems in solids and structures.
ADINA-FSI - a module designed for the analysis of the flow of interaction and design, with possible consideration vysokonelineynyh behavior of the material due to large movements, inelasticity, contact and temperature dependence.
ADINA-TMC - a software module for solving problems related to the hot-when thermal phenomena affect the strength, and vice versa.
ADINA User Interface (AUI) - pre- and postprocessing module, which gives the ability to create and edit geometric and finite element models and to visualize the calculation results. Compatible with all modules of the complex.
ADINA Modeler (ADINA M) - built in the AUI module using the graphics core and Parasolid provides solid modeling and direct interaction with other CAD-systems using Parasolid (Unigraphics, SolidWorks, Solid Edge).
TRANSOR for I-DEAS, Patran - a separate module, enabling the import into and export from ADINA ADINA data files in formats I-DEAS and MSC.Patran
ADINA System 9.2.1 WinLinux x64 Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, ADINA System 9.2.1 WinLinux x64 Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.
Multilingual, Photos, Template, GraphicRiver, Vectors, February, Portable, Valentines, January, Valentine, Vector, Collection, Edition, Golden, Construction, Background, Vector, Design, Glasses, Survival, Wallpapers, Images, Facebook, Effects, Photoshop, MacOSX, Golden, Project, Christmas, Videohive, Action, Backgrounds, Trains, Wordpress, Running, Snowman, Appetizing, Offering, XnViewMP, Guitar
Show all tags
Show all tags