- Home-Built Claymore Mines A Blueprint For Survival
- Soil Degradable Bioplastics for a Sustainable Modern Agriculture
- Star Magazine UK - 3 April 2017
- Learn HTML and CSS the easy way! (2016)
- Slapstick Modernism Chaplin to Kerouac to Iggy Pop
- Bloomberg Businessweek USA - March 27 - April 2, 2017
- The World of Cross Stitching - May 2017
- Elegant Magazine - Fashion #4 - January 2017
- American Iron Garage - May-June 2017
- Practical Microwave Circuits
- Kenneth Clark Life, Art and Civilisation [Audiobook]
- Runner's World Train Smart, Run Forever
- Building Microservice with AKKA HTTP
- Excel 2010 Introduction
- Elegant Magazine - Fashion #15 - January 2017
CSI ETABS 2015 version 15.2.0 | 1.0 GB
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering, has released 15.2.0 version of ETABS 2015 is a civil engineering program that design and analyse steel and concrete structures using finite element method.
ETABS is an engineering software product that caters to multi-story building analysis and design. Modeling tools and templates, code-based load prescriptions, analysis methods and solution techniques, all coordinate with the grid-like geometry unique to this class of structure. Basic or advanced systems under static or dynamic conditions may be evaluated using ETABS. For a sophisticated assessment of seismic performance, modal and direct-integration time-history analyses may couple with P-Delta and Large Displacement effects. Nonlinear links and concentrated PMM or fiber hinges may capture material nonlinearity under monotonic or hysteretic behavior. Intuitive and integrated features make applications of any complexity practical to implement. Interoperability with a series of design and documentation platforms makes ETABS a coordinated and productive tool for designs which range from simple 2D frames to elaborate modern high-rises.
ETABS 15.2.0 Enhancements:
International Design Codes
- Shear-Wall Design Report- Eurocode 2-2004 enhancement to report wall unbraced height used for computing pier buckling load capacity.
- Material Library - Russian material library updated.
- Slab/Beam Design - CSA S16-09 and CSA S16-14 enhancement limiting the total effective width of the slab to 1/4 the span of the beam and taking in account the amount of deflection caused by shrinkage of the concrete.
Output and Display
- Database tables reporting story and diaphragm maximum and average drifts.
- Drifts now reported at brace locations.
- Export of AutoCAD .dwg files for AutoCAD versions 2015 and 2016 now available.
Enhanced Application Programming Interface (API)
- Plugins written to access API (Application Programming Interface) now accessible within ETABS.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI ETABS 2015
Version: 15.2.0 build 1295
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7even / 8
Size: 1.0 Gb
CSI ETABS 2015 version 15.2.0 Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, CSI ETABS 2015 version 15.2.0 Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.
Magazine, Multilingual, Audiobook, Ashampoo, Health, January, Getting, Cookbook, Analysis, Development, Business, Companion, Robert, Impact, Implications, Systems, Century, Global, Conversion, Psychotherapy, OpenStack, Modeling, Started, Engineering, Management, Augmented, History, Edition, Practice, Infusion, Church, Network, Elegant, Fashion, Modernism, Agriculture, Practical, American, Social, Hacking
Show all tags
Show all tags