- Night city, town daily (selection of bitmap images)
- VERO PEPS v11
- WireframeSketcher 4.7.5
- TecDescription Focus 2017 R2 Build 2017.2.0.79771 (x64)
- TecDescription 360 EX + Chorus 2017 R2 Build 2017.2.0.79771 (x64)
- ReaSoft Development reaConverter Pro v7.312
- MediaChance Dynamic Photo HDR v6.02
- Hotspot Shield VPN Elite v6.20.26 Multilingual
- Extreme Movie Manager 188.8.131.52
- Sexual Abuse Survivor's Handbook
- Just a Trade a Day: Simple Ways to Profit from Predictable Market Moves
- Osteonecrosis of the Femoral Head: A Clinical Casebook
- Alexander's Heirs: The Age of the Successors
- The North Carolina Roots of African American Literature: An Anthology
- The Independent - 19 April 2017
Visual Paradigm Community Edition 13.0 Build 20160302 + Portable (x86/x64) | 501/505 MB
Visual Paradigm for UML (Community Edition) is a complex UML modeling application designed to ease the work of software developers. It offers a complete platform to ease the development process and supports round-trip code engineering for C#.NET, VB.NET and C++.NET.
Due to its complexity, the application is not recommended for beginners. However, advanced developers can find its features useful for creating UML models, generate code from class diagrams and deploy applications, as the program supports the full development life cycle.
The Community Edition provides basic UML modeling features, allowing you to create use case, requirement and entity relationship diagrams. In addition, it provides integration with some of the most popular IDEs, such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA and Visual Studio. Visio drawings can be embedded in UML models, as Visio integration is also supported.
You can create all kinds of UML diagrams using this tool, from use case and class diagrams to communication, activity, component or composite structure diagrams. Also, you can use the requirement modeling features to create SysML diagrams, perform use case modeling and textual analysis. Developers can implement diagram projects, modify a diagram and perform class diagram synchronization, in order to update the generated source code.
The software comes with database modeling capabilities and provides the tools that development teams need for software planning or class modeling. Furthermore, the flow of events editor enables you to track every user action within a use case modeling project.
As mentioned above, the Community Edition provides the basic tools for UML modeling, but if you want more diagram types and even more features, you should try another edition.
Code generation, round-trip engineering, model and diagram editing, IDE integration and custom report generation are just a few of the advantages that make Visual Paradigm for UML (Community Edition) one viable solution for working with the Unified Modeling Language.
New in version 13.0 Build 20160302 (March 4, 2016)
• Intel Pentium 4 at 2.0 GHz or higher
• Minimum 2.0 GB RAM, but 4.0 GB is recommended.
• Minimum 4GB disk space (NOT include project space).
IDE requirements (for IDE integration):
• ECLIPSE 3.5 OR ABOVE
• INTELLIJ IDEA 11.0 OR ABOVE
• NETBEANS 6.7 OR ABOVE
• WeiRuan-->WeiRuan VISUAL STUDIO 2008 OR ABOVE
Visual Paradigm Community Edition - FREE for non-commercial use only
OS: ShiChuang All
Visual Paradigm Community Edition 13.0 Build 20160302 + Portable (x86/x64) Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Visual Paradigm Community Edition 13.0 Build 20160302 + Portable (x86/x64) Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.
Template, Multilingual, WEBRip, Shades, Facebook, UNRATED, Darker, MkvCage, Edition, ShAaNiG, Studio, Manager, Professional, Design, Internet, Server, Wolves, Wallpapers, Products, Experiment, Levelling, Download, Sculpture, Acoustica, Southern, Software, Manual, DownStream, Control, Systems, Mixcraft, Volume, Retail, Portable, Literature, Comsol, Multiphysics, American, Simple, TecDescription
Show all tags
Show all tags